Senin, 13 Juli 2020

INTRO


HI! My name is Nadila Febrianti, i'm eleventh grade now. I'm the oledest sister on my family. I have one little brother, now he ia studying in 10 grade.


Sadly now i have to study at home because of the corona virus outbreak.

To be honest i have a bit of trouble studying at home because indirect communication requires a lot of time for me to understand the assignments given.

But i'm sure behind this plague there is meaning that we can take. So while learning at home, i try to maximize myself to work and study like at school.

Meanwhile in home i like to do activities like drawing, painting or watch a lot of movies. What are you guys do?

For all friends while maintaning health and hygiene, use a mask if you're out and eat healthy foods.


This is poster i've Made for new normal



Also Watch My YouTube Video :





BYEE SEE YOU!!


1 komentar:

LETTER TO GOD

  Letter To God The only house in the valley was on the top of a small hill. From above such a height one could see a river and, next to the...