Rabu, 29 Juli 2020

OPINIONS and THOUGHTS




OPINIONS and THOUGHTS 

An opinion is the way you feel or think about something. Our opinion about something or someone is based on our prespective.

1.) Asking for Opinion
  • Do you like your new school?
  • What do you think about the new movie?
  • What do you think about the news?
  • Do you think he can do it?
2.) Expressions 
opinions can be expressed in the ways given below.
  • What i mean is...
  • In my opinion...
  • I think...
  • To my mind...
  • By this i mean...
3.)Agreeing with an Opinions
  • Of course.
  • This is absolutely right.
  • I agree, i never thought of that.
  • Neither do i.
  • I think so too. 
4.)Disagreeing with an Opinions
  • I think you're wrong.
  • I disagree with you.
  • By this i mean...
  • I don't believe that.
  • That's not the same thing at all.

Dialog 1
Ismi              :   What do you think about the corona virus 
                          outbreak?
Nadila          :    I think it's bad, because the virus can spread 
                         very quickly !
Ismi              :    I think so too, this virus is really bad.
Nadila          :    I told you, we must be careful and  take 
                          care our health.




Dialog 2
Ismi         :    What would you do if you fell in a crowded place ?
Nadila      :    That i might get up quickly and leave the place.
Ismi         :    That i would fake fainting to avoid embarrassement.
Nadila      :    Hmm may also be like that to reduce embarrassement.



Exercise :
Conclusion : 
An opinion is an idea that comes from our mind about something that is asked

We can use what do you like or what you think to ask an opinion.



1 komentar:

LETTER TO GOD

  Letter To God The only house in the valley was on the top of a small hill. From above such a height one could see a river and, next to the...